Subject: Re: Jump scroll feature for player
From: Michael O'Quinn (michael_at_oquinn.info)
Date: 2003-06-02

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, anthony spadoni wrote:

[regarding Jump Scroll on the Player]

> It's not just you. I also find it to be an odd and and difficult to read way
> of presenting things. I don't think it should be the default. You always
> want to have the more standard modes as default and offer the "special" ones
> as options.

Well, I think the Jump Scroll is great. I can very quickly get a
"Gestalt" of the most important information, and then I can wait for the
slower Regular Scroll if I need more detail.

But I have to agree that the default should be "Off", since it's clearly
not everyone's cup of tea.

I suppose this should be added to the Feature List...

  "Fast Jump Scroll (Player)"
       Rockbox = Yes
       Archos = No

Michael