Subject: RE: Jump scroll feature for player

RE: Jump scroll feature for player

From: Matthew P. OReilly <moreilly_at_moreilly.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 04:58:13 -0400

How about "hyperdéfile"?

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se]On
Behalf Of Jean Boullier
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 8:32 PM
To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se

Kjell,:
I am trying to translate the strings added in the lang file by your Jump
Scroll feature and I have a question related to the last string; i.e.
LANG_JUMP_SCROLL_DELAY. Can you confirm that this text is scrolling on a
Jukebox Player ? Since it is longer than 11 characters in English I
presume it does but I prefer to be sure.

Now if I could figure out a meaningful 11-char French translation for
"Jump Scroll"... 8-) Or perhaps this string itself is a scrolling
menu item on the Players? That would make it (a little) less difficult!!!

Jean B.