Subject: Re: Installing A Patch
From: CJ WEBER (
Date: 2003-06-03

>>> 06/02/03 12:26PM >>>

--- CJ WEBER <> wrote:
> For One reason or another i cant get this patch to
> work, i
> was wondering if anyone with a little more
> experience with C
> could Install the patch and post the binary
> here is the link to the patch
> its the car ignition stop one [736339}

Hi CJ,

I am the author of that patch. The original patch was
submitted almost a month ago and no longer applied
cleanly so I just submitted an updated patch that
applies cleanly to the rockbox-daily-20030602 code.

I also have made an executable available on my website

Hopefully the project admins will soon add this patch
to the CVS so that the feature will be included in the
daily builds.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to

thanx a lot man i appreciate it
now if i can find a way to mod the archos so that it turns
on when i start my car....