Subject: Re: Installing A Patch
From: CJ WEBER (1webercj_at_uvsc.edu)
Date: 2003-06-03

>>> rb_dev_at_yahoo.com 06/02/03 12:26PM >>>

--- CJ WEBER <1WEBERCJ_at_uvsc.edu> wrote:
> For One reason or another i cant get this patch to
> work, i
> was wondering if anyone with a little more
> experience with C
> could Install the patch and post the binary
>
> here is the link to the patch
> its the car ignition stop one [736339}

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=736339&group_id=44306&atid=439120

Hi CJ,

I am the author of that patch. The original patch was
submitted almost a month ago and no longer applied
cleanly so I just submitted an updated patch that
applies cleanly to the rockbox-daily-20030602 code.

I also have made an executable available on my website
at:
http://home.pacbell.net/csath

Hopefully the project admins will soon add this patch
to the CVS so that the feature will be included in the
daily builds.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com