Subject: Re: Need rockbox installation help

Re: Need rockbox installation help

From: brendan hack <bendy_at_bendys.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:27:16 +1000

No. You need to unzip the zip file onto the recorder. The Jukebox doesn't understand what a zip file is. You will need to open the zip file in winzip and then extract (with directories) all the contents into the root directory of your jukebox. You should end up with a file called ajbrec.ajz in the root (which is rockbox itself) and a directory called .rockbox which contains fonts, settings etc.

eg: if you're Jukebox is on drive j: you should find the following file after extracting the zip

j:\ajbrec.ajz

If you do then all should be well.

cheers

brendan