Subject: about the arhos of course

about the arhos of course

From: Martin <martindavidsson_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:04:03 +0200

I just heard here in sweden, the company dustin.se no longer offer
any kind of archos player.....problems with the player, high failure rates
were problems they
told me when i phoned them....

Is the problem because of the firmware of archos or is it just a bad player.
It should be quite
easy to build one, just i harddrive and a few buttons and a interface, whats
up ???

How many had problems with the player of archos.....what was bad with their
firmware compare
to rockbox, is it still problem and failure after the rockbox firmware

.............just wondering :) if I should buy one....its hard to get a
product from archos if you live in
sweden, lots of bad companies not answering the phone....