Subject: power off

power off

From: Nanne Huiges <nanne_at_fmf.nl>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:00:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

i have a weird problem with my unit (might be broken?) When i push the
'next' button to skip a song the unit powers down. this happens regardless
of condition of battery, but only in the WPS. i think it's kinda weird.
browsing through the dirs is easy, i'd like to skipp a song once a while..

because it's only in the wps, i guess it's a software error, though it
could be that i'm pressing/holding the stop thingy..
other thoughts i had: maybe next does a spinup of hte HD, that casues
voltage/amperage to drop, then gives a power off (but it does say "power
off" in the screen before stoping..sems lik a 'clean' stop to me.)

anyone got a clue?

Nanne
ow wait: i'm using the 2.0 version on a jukebox studio10 :)