Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:57:01 +0100 (BST)

I didn't think there was much to put!

Hardware controls the charging. There are no user-replaceable batteries
available (you must return the unit to Archos as they will not ship
batteries). I think the charger is the same as for the recorder, but I can
verify the charger values later on.

What else is needed? Typical runtime from a fully charged battery? TIme to
charge a battery from empty?

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox