Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2003-06-03

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Mike Holden wrote:

> I didn't think there was much to put!

Perhaps it isn't that much, but when I scanned through it I could find
several mentions about Recorder and Player but there's not even one single
mention of 'FM' in there. ;-)

> Hardware controls the charging. There are no user-replaceable batteries
> available (you must return the unit to Archos as they will not ship
> batteries). I think the charger is the same as for the recorder, but I can
> verify the charger values later on.

Yes, those are details I think could benefit users if present in there.

> What else is needed? Typical runtime from a fully charged battery? TIme to
> charge a battery from empty?

If someone has the info then I think we could add it, yes.

 Daniel Stenberg -- --