Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:34:30 -0400

My two cents:

The battery level display on the fm is frequently suspicious. It tends to rise and fall without much (apparent) relation to use. I've gotten to the point where I just pretty much ignore it.

If somebody wants me to test something, give me a testing .ajz, and I'll be happy to run it.

--
Archos FM has a Rockbox!