Subject: Re: PDAs was Re: New Archos stuff
From: George Styles (
Date: 2003-06-03

While we are wondering this far off topic...

i have a Sony Clie, and use it all the time to read e-books, i run PDF's
through pdftohtml to get them into HTML, which i then handle like web

for web pages, I use ISilo ( - a GREAT program which can
basically rip a web site, compress it into one file, and I stick that on a
memory stick...

This works very well