Subject: Re: PDAs was Re: New Archos stuff

Re: PDAs was Re: New Archos stuff

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:47:06 +0100

While we are wondering this far off topic...

i have a Sony Clie, and use it all the time to read e-books, i run PDF's
through pdftohtml to get them into HTML, which i then handle like web
pages...

for web pages, I use ISilo (www.isilo.com) - a GREAT program which can
basically rip a web site, compress it into one file, and I stick that on a
memory stick...

This works very well