Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: Martin <martindavidsson_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:18:59 +0200

no you cant replace the batteries on the FM recorder, thats one thing they
should mention in the faq, because of that I am
not going for a FM recorder, what happens if the batteries die.......
and the other thing ........i will not buy the player because the recharge
process is done by hardware and not the
rockbox guys ....not gays.... :)...its the same with the FM recorder......i
want the deepcharge thing...can save batteries
if you constantly have it on recharge.....connect it into my stereo.....why
having lots of mp3 on the computer when you can have it on
archoooos :)