Subject: RE: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM
Date: 2003-06-03

Under 'General Settings/System' is battery capacity. Is the fm recorder using 1500mAh batteries?

A couple of other questions (that I hope I haven't missed on the faq or elsewhere, sorry I haven't dug into the source yet) are does rockbox shutdown the archos when the battery falls below a certain threshold or does it just 'die' when the battery runs out? Also, is the battery capacity setting used only for the estimated time remaining display/info or is it used to set the threshold mentioned in the previous question? Thanks.

Lovely product. I'm going to write Archos to let them know that rockbox is why I purchased it. Any suggestions on who to tell there or should I just send it to cs?