Subject: RE: Dynamic playlists
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2003-06-03

Hi all,

I've made a few changes since the initial release:
- Directories can be inserted recursively (enabled from Playlist
Options->Recursively Insert Directories)
- Directories are sorted before they are inserted
- Single tracks and directories (including recursive) can be inserted before
play begins (play will start automatically once insertion completes).

I'm done with the features I wanted to include with the patch and now need
your help in tracking down any remaining bugs. Compiled binaries are
available for testing at:
http://hardeeps.freeshell.org/dynamic/ (FM build has games disabled
because of firmware size limit).

See SourceForge for more info: