Subject: Re: about fmrecorder
From: Martin (martindavidsson_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-06-03

When you plug in the AC adapter, the player goes into battery charging mode
and you can't use the player until it has charged for at least an hour. It's
not a funtion of battery power.

then more....You can fully charge the batteries for the 15 hours Archos
recommends, disconnect and instantly reconnect the adapter and the 1 hour
timer kicks in again. :()

it it not true or......