Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM
From: Martin (martindavidsson_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-06-03

endlich one good answer from a roxbox guy :)

but what happens to the fm recorder when you play ....connected to the AC
does it live (another word for eating:) on batteries or AC

its not good for batteries to get warm....to hot will wearing them
out....thats my problem.....
have had som product that ruined my batteries because of it...(.unit getting
hot while AC connected problem :)

and what happens when the recorder is fully charged.....how do you know when
the batteries is full....
you stop charge it when you think the batteries is full or...what if the
batteries is not full....and vice
versa about start the recharge again (if deep discharge is on)

it would be very good if you wrote something more inte the faq (batteries)
....much more....