Subject: Re: new FAQ entry: digital I/O not working

Re: new FAQ entry: digital I/O not working

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 02:10:12 +0100

P.S. I have just hooked my JBR20 [recent purchase; UK; black bumbers;
v1.28] up "digitally" and it is the *WHITE* or *LEFT* channel which is
*DIGITAL OUT* ...and yes, I DID check my cable was wired correctly ...with
a battery and my tongue (couldn't find my meter!)

  #
###
###
### <- 3.5mm stereo/three-contact plug/male
###
  H <- Common Shield / GND
  H <- Ring / Left / White / Digital Out
  V <- Tip / Right / Red / Digital In (*untested*)

o¬¬: Plug part name / stereo channel / standard colour code / JBR digital
direction

...In your FAQ entry, you claim that it is the other way around ...is this
a mistake, or have they produced two different units??

BC