Subject: left channel trouble, need advice
From: Miles (ransomiles_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2003-06-04

I have an fm recorder and live by the daily builds. I like this device,
but once I found rockbox by searching for ".ajz" on google I haven't put
it down, a sincere thank you to the rockbox crew.

Recently the left channel has been cracking and will go out entirely if
the headphone connection is slightly pushed in just the right direction
(about 20 degrees up and in the direction of the line in port). I like
to walk around with it in my pocket and this is making listening
difficult while on the move.

I can't send it back to Archos since I just upgraded the HD,
interestingly there was no warranty sticker but I doubt that will get me
anywhere with their customer dis-service.

 So, what can I do to fix this?