Subject: RE: new FAQ entry: digital I/O not working

RE: new FAQ entry: digital I/O not working

From: Andreas Stemmer <Andreas.Stemmer_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:35:31 +0200

Ok, I tested it again: our cables are different.
I have the output on the middle ring and the input on the tip of the
3.5mm jack, too. But on my cable, the tip is connected to the white RCA
plug (=left) and the ring is connected to the red one (=right).
According to http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/data/pinout/jack.htm this
is the standard pinout and not yours.

Andreas Stemmer