Subject: RE: left channel trouble, need advice

RE: left channel trouble, need advice

From: Eric Trondson-Clinger <etc_at_um-hi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:03:24 -0500

> If there is no easy fix that doesn't require the soldering iron, (which
> seems doubtful) I'll make sure to give the tech at the electronics
> repair store a copy of your instructions.

There's a guy online that does Jukebox repair. I've never used him, so I
can't recommend him personally, but I've read quite a few good reviews. Just
thought I'd mention it since it'd probably be better to send it to someone
who has worked on the Jukebox before, rather than someone at an electronics
shop, who probably hasn't. For your problem, it looks like there's a maximum
charge of $99 USD. The link to his site is below.

http://www.newmp3technology.com/