Subject: Re: Playlist
From: pyler_at_creamgravy.com
Date: 2003-06-04

RockBox uses standard M3U playlists, like WinAmp. They are basically just
long lists of individual songs. You can create them on the Archos or
externally and D/L them to the box. The ones created on the RockBox
include all songs in a specific directory and all of its sub directories.

pyler
pyler_at_creamgravy.com