Subject: Re: Wondering about the 'peak meter'

Re: Wondering about the 'peak meter'

From: Vincent Kujala <kujala_at_geog.ubc.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:19:30 -0700

peak meter is not visible during playback if status bar is on.
version: cvs-020530, hardware: JBR FM20.

Coincidently there is a blank line at row 5 (of 8) - perhaps this
is just a consequence of the font I use? Not sure this qualifies
as a bug so I'm not going to report it on tracker. Could probably
fix appearance with WPS file (i have to read the documentation...)

The peak meter is visible while recording with or without status bar
because the peak meter is situated in middle of screen (completely
different visual layout).

--
later,
Vincent Kujala (http://www.geog.ubc.ca/~kujala)