Subject: Re: left channel trouble, need advice

Re: left channel trouble, need advice

From: miles <ransomiles_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:57:00 -0400

I don't think so, but I have considered this and I did try to "adjust"
the contacts with a screwdriver, truth is, I wasn't sure what
adjustments to make, other than just tightening up the port with some
slight pressure from a pair of needle-nose pliers. Is there a more
specific way to test/adjust the headphone jack?