Subject: Re: buffer

Re: buffer

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:48:00 -0400

On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 00:06:15 -0400, Kinwai <kinwai_at_optonline.net> wrote:

>I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me firsthand how much shock the
>Jukebox Recorder 20gb can take. Sorry if this is annoying and off topic,
>but the info would be extremely helpful. Like i know there's a buffer, but
>does it skip if i was just, say, walking to class with it in my side pocket
>or taking a jog somewhere? THankx!
> -Jason

Don't know anything about jogging, something I avoid at all costs :-) I
travel around downtown Cleveland on a stand-up 2 wheel electric scooter with
go-kart sized wheels and no suspension. 20 mph on that thing on rough pavement
is, er, rough. No problems at all with my Recorder FM. I have the Rockbox
buffer set to 4 seconds but that was a SWAG.
---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net
http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/o/johngd/