Subject: digital I/O FAQ - suggestion

digital I/O FAQ - suggestion

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:29:16 +0200

> > Question:
> > 74. There's a digital I/O connector on my jukebox. What is it good for?
>
> I've committed this version now, if further changes are be made we can
> proceed and make regular patches from this one...
>
> Thanks for your work!

One suggestion: How about adding the information that the sampling
rate of the digital signal on the digital output is that of the mp3 file (so
that on most equipment you will hear nothing when the mp3-file is not
32, 44.1 or 48 kHz - like many audio books.) Also note if you use the
pitch-function you shift the digital frequency (for my system it means I can't
hear anything then)

Martin
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101