Subject: Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

Re: BATTERY-FAQ and the FM

From: <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:35:15 +0200 (MEST)

completely agree:

builtin/fixed or proprietary batteries SUCK!
i don`t tell you what I had to pay for my replacement battery-pack for my
canon ixus.... :(
3 standard micro(AAA) nimh-cells is nearly the same size and has nearly the
same capacity...
and is priced at least 1/4...

hope things will change one day when the standard-one-size-fits-all atomic
100 kAH
(kiloAmpereHour) supercell becomes reality.... :D

regards
roland