Subject: Re: still confused about installation
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2003-06-06

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:48:07 +0200, Martin wrote:
>you are screwing us up.

Speak for yourself.
Your response was totally uncalled for and I don't wish to be associated
with your opinions.

I personally have the intelligence to ascertain that this user needed to
ask for further clarification because he received several responses that
outlined at least two different techniques for installing rockbox. While
either would have worked, many novice users are concerned about
installing third party operating systems or firmware on a relatively
expensive device.

Since there are so many helpful people on this list (who I dare say
cannot count you as one of their number) these several responses came
nearly simultaneously.

Go find a bridge and a billy goat to bother.