Subject: Re: still confused about installation

Re: still confused about installation

From: Martin <martindavidsson_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:12:42 +0200

dear dear ..........michael fox......I am one of the movers and shakers
around here, thats for sure,
I have contributed to fully understand the differents between the
player,recorder,and the not so tastful---fm recorder.....

I am a full time athlet and not a compuer nerd ;)
I have never been wrong here......never.....haha.....
In my life, i do not a wrong thing, everything i do--i do it right, and on
the first try

You can call med GOD if you want.......that will be ok with me......

so dear micheal, queen of the please do not comment, remeber I am one of the
movers and shakers ;)