Subject: Suggested update to disassembly instructions/photos

Suggested update to disassembly instructions/photos

From: c s <rb_dev_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 02:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Having just survived the complete disassembly and
reassembly of my Archos Player to fix a malfunctioning
button, I have a suggested update to the disassembly
instructions that are found on the Rockbox web page at
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mods/disassemble2.html

There are 2 additional solder points on some units
that must be unsoldered before the main board can be
removed. See
http://home.pacbell.net/csath/disassembly/ where I
have posted my suggested update for the disassembly
instructions.

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com