Subject: Re: Stop Key
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-06-07

Welcome to Rockbox, Joachim!
I hope you have found the solution yourself by now ! There are not many
people on this list right now apparently...
The STOP key is the OFF key, actually. This is a lapsus of Jose Maria,
the author of the otherwise very good Rockbox manual, who has been
confused between the Studio Player (where this key is named STOP) and
the recorder. I will have to correct this in my "Quick Help for
Recorders" file too. HELP-JBR.txt
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmb-data/Help-JBR.txt>

By the way, for most Rockbox functions, when you do not guess how to
stop something or how to leave a sub-function you can always try a short
press on the OFF key. Only a long press will truly switch off.

Cheers, and enjoy the JBR with Rockbox. Jean.