Subject: Dynamic playlist saving
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2003-06-08

Thanks, Hardeep for your dynamic playlist options. I have a few
questions regarding saving the playlist. Could you add an option to
auto-save the current dynamic playlist? I don't like having to type on
the onscreen keyboard to avoid losing the playlist. Could you, at
least, auto add the .m3u extension. I would also like to have a default
playlist folder

This is a feature I have been waiting for (dynamic playlists) since I
don't use the genre tag that much (most of my tracks are "rock"). I
love the ability to build playlists based on "What do I feel like
listening to now?"

At first, I thought the dynamic playlist options would update the
playlist I loaded but I realize you don't want to change existing files,
plus the fact that we don't always start playing from a playlist.

Thanks again,
Tim