Subject: Re: rockbox and the player of archos...questions
From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-06-08

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Daniel Stenberg uttered the following:
> We don't protect the batteries from getting hot, we can't do that. We use a

Besides, the biggest heat problem (on the FM at least) isn't the
batteries, which get at most warm; it's the HD, which seems to get
hotter without bound as it spins.

(Luckily, though, the thing runs out of battery power and shuts down
long before the heat can do any damage ;} )

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'