Subject: Adventures in Emulation
From: Stevie-O (stevie_at_qrpff.net)
Date: 2003-06-10

ata.c, as well as the recorder schematics, indicate that the ATA stuff is mapped
at 0x06100100 and 0x06200200/0x06200300. However, upon starting up, both the
new and old player firmwards (thanks, Linus and Bjoern and everyone else who
supplied me with ROMs!) access the address 0x06100006 after displaying 'Jukebox
6GB' but before displaying the version string. Can someone please fill me in on
what this address means (at least on the Players)?

--
- Stevie-O

Real Programmers use COPY CON PROGRAM.EXE