Subject: New francais.lang at v1.77 level

New francais.lang at v1.77 level

From: Jean Boullier <jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:27:08 +0200

I have just submitted patch 751910 which contains a new version of
francais.lang based on the current version 1.77 of english.lang.
The corresponding executable .lng file is available on my site as
fr030609.lng <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmb-data/fr030609.lng> for testing
or while waiting for the patch to be promoted.
The source .lang file is also available on my site as fr030609.lang
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmb-data/fr030609.lang> or in the patch.

Please feel welcome to suggest better translations for any of the 7 new
strings introduced at the end of this file. Jean.