Subject: Re: Mic Amplifier for line-in

Re: Mic Amplifier for line-in

From: <stevem_at_gator.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:00:02 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, on the company's home page, they say the level boost is 20 to
30db, which would be ample.

Here's the company's home page URL:

http://www.avidproducts.com/

Here's another page they have about their MC1 Microphone Booster:

http://www.avidproducts.com/mc1.html

A quote from the page about the level/gain boost:

The MC1 microphone booster ( signal amplifier ) will amplify the level of
any microphone which will, in turn, improve sound quality and allow any
computer sound card to read any microphone's signal. The MC1 boosts the
level/gain control between 20-30db. This 100 percent adaptability will
ensure that whatever microphone you have, the MC1 booster will improve its
sound quality as well as allow any sound card to be able to read the
microphone's signal.

Steve