Subject: [Bug] mp3 recognation

[Bug] mp3 recognation

From: mourad jaber <mjaber_at_centralpay.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:50:41 +0200

Hi,
I see something very strange with some mp3, with xmms, it is recognize
as vbr/44khz but with rockbox on my recorder ( cvs 030608 and before )
it is known as 32kb / 44100Hz and buffer doesn't work well because, in
my car, it is unlistenable because of cuts and very long silences... I
just try it with my recorder on my desktop and there are some little
cuts every time the disk read...
Reported length are absurd ( 21minutes, 42 minutes, in place of 4
minutes or 7 minutes... )
You can find some problematics files : http://lundarael.dyndns.org/~mourad/
Thanks a lot for your great job

Mourad