Subject: Re: A few questions on the Studio/Player specifics
From: Jean Boullier (jean.boullier_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 2003-06-11

Hi Daniel!
That's very good news! I have just added a "(but that should come
soon...)" to the line on bookmarks in my new Quick Help for
Studio/Players Help-Stu.txt <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmb-data/Help-Stu.txt>
and in the latest improvement of its Recorder equivalent Help-JBR.txt
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jmb-data/Help-JBR.txt>

Any suggestions and/or error reports are still welcome. Jean.