Subject: FM recorder and rockbox
From: Chuck Urwiler (curwiler_at_comcast.net)
Date: 2003-06-11

Hello everyone,

First of all, I need to say "Thanks!" to all of you who do the dev for
RockBox. It's awesome - and I really appreciate the newer FM radio
functionality! Every build I download works without problems. Excellent
work!

Just a coupla questions:

1) The paint on the bottom half of my FM comes off without any effort
(not the half with the buttons and display, the other half that hold the
HD). Anyone else have this problem?

2) I noticed that the top (battery) panel comes off without too much
trouble, thanks to some earlier messages on the subject. The batteries
look pretty non-standard. Curious if there are replacements, just for my
own info.

3) I can't seem to find it now, but I'm also curious about replacing the
hard drive at some future point in time. I think I recall there being
some "bending" involved... Anyway, can anyone point me to where someone
might have done this and documented it?

Thanks!
-Chuck