Subject: Re: FM recorder and rockbox

Re: FM recorder and rockbox

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

1) my paint seems secure, but my FMR is relatively new.

2) my battery panel won't open without a screwdriver, but again, its pretty new (less than 2
weeks). maybe they got complaints and changed it. supposedly archos has a lifetime warranty on the
FMR's battery, so you can only get it from them, but you shouldnt have to pay for it.

3) it seems no one has dared to publicly dissect an FMR yet. anyone with an FMR, a good tiny
screwdriver, and some electrical knowledge up to it? it'd be greatly appreciated (i'm already up
to 18.7 gigs, heh)