Subject: playlist making

playlist making

From: Troy/Griffin <Griffin_at_IamMagic.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:50:38 -0700

OK, I seem to have lost my print out and I cannot locate on the web
site any longer the how to text type a playlist to make a .m3u file.

I've got the idea that I name the text file whateverplaylist.m3u

Its in the following that I'm lost. Please assist in instructions.
Do the instructions/titles need to be in case sensitive? What other
variables and spaces and markings are needed?

jukebox/Beatles/Imagine.mps
jukebox/Cat Stevens/Christopher Robin.mp3
and so on........

Anything to help would be appreachiated as I have a show this weekend
and need to get this figured ot by then. GRIFFIN