Subject: Re: playlist making

Re: playlist making

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

have you trying using goole to find your answer? or you could save a playlist in your music player
of choice and then look at the output.

*realizes he has nothing better to do, and trys the latter*

ok, from my limited testing it seems that all an .m3u file has to be is a list of paths, and isn't
case sensitive. winamp puts other things in, but it still works if you take 'em out, so they must
be optional. my test file consisted of paths without drive names, for example

cds\cd name\track - title.mp3

and thats it. just a simple list.

-scott