Subject: Re: FM recorder and rockbox
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2003-06-12

Okay, I am feeling very very stupid.
Hopefully I will not do my usual of finding the solution to my problem 3
seconds after pressing SEND.

How the heck do I download patches??

I read the "How To Work With Patches" FAQ, which tells me: Tools Of The
Trade; Creating A Patch; Submitting A Patch; Applying A Patch
...But NOT "Downloading a patch"

I click patches from the rockbox homepage; that throws me at
sourceforge/rockbox/patch_list
I am regged and logged in to sourceforge (it says "welcomes bluechip" <sic>
in the top left)
I can now see a list of (i presume) live and available patches (example
"Chip8 emulation").
I can click on one and read about it, and from there I can "Monitor" it or
"Submit" (a comment I presume)
...But HOW do I Download it???

Somebody please tell me that I am going mad, and have missed some great big
DOWNLOAD button somewhere really obvious :)

As I say, feeling stupid,

Bluechip