Subject: Re: A few questions on the Studio/Player specifics

Re: A few questions on the Studio/Player specifics

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:41:35 +1200

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:27:48 +0200 (CEST), Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Jean Boullier wrote:
>
>> Currently Rockbox with Bookmarks is a separate module that you have to
>> download and install separately. I have checked after sending my questions,
>> and the zip file does contain a module for all 3 types of Jukeboxes. It is
>> a very nice feature which, in my opinion, has good chances to be part of
>> the standard Rockbox some day.
>
>I'm on to this. I had applied Benjamin Metzler's patch fine and was doing
>progress when I suddenly hit the 200K limit, why I had to apply and debug
>Admiamas' Sokoban patch first... so when we're now below 200K again, I'm
>----> <---- this close to committing the bookmark code. Stay tuned.

I for one, am pleased that the Bookmark patch is going to be included
into the CVS.

Could you please add another option to the "Bookmark on Stop" option. At
present the options are "Yes", No", Ask", "Recent Only". Could you add
the option "Ask - Recent Only" which would be similar to the "Ask"
option but pressing Play adds the bookmark to \.rockbox\mrb.bmark only,
while pressing any other key exits the dialogue without doing anything.

Also it would be useful to increase the limit of 10 bookmarks to say 20
in the mrb.bmark file.

Hope these can be fitted in.
--
Tom Cole