Subject: Re: More Red Led Dead testing

Re: More Red Led Dead testing

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:05:54 +0100 (BST)

Can you post a patch for this, so I can look at the FM?

I've been meaning to post back about that other potential fix you posted a
while ago, with the different sleep operation. That version, although
still subjective, did seem to give better chances of recovering from
errors. It certainly solved the problem of the huge wait for
perform_soft_reset(). I would suggest you include that fix, together with
reducing the timeout time in wait_for_bsy() to maybe 1 or 2 seconds
instead of 10.

Apologies for the delay, but I've only just really got back to my own
computer after time spent in various locations!

--
Mike Holden
Rockbox page: http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox