Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:28:07 -0400

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:49:15 -0800, Benjamin <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
wrote:

>This is mostly a bug fix release, so there are no new features. Further, this
>is all Henrik's code. I'm too lazy at this moment to actually do any real
>programming so I just steal from Henrik :-).
>
>You can download precompiled binaries (recorder, fm recoder, and player) at:

Ahhhh, my life is now complete! You're my hero... Works great on my FM
recorder. I did not have to reset the defaults.

I have one little suggestion that would make it even more convenient for audio
book listeners. Now, you have it so that a book mark is processed in a
directory whenever any file is played. It would be a bit handier if it
processed the bookmark whenever the directory is entered. That would save a
couple of keystroks and looky-looks, nice when operating the unit while
driving.

Just curious, your binary is about 30k smaller than the daily releases. What
is the difference? No problem, just curious.

John

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net