Subject: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12
From: Benjamin (
Date: 2003-06-12

This is mostly a bug fix release, so there are no new features. Further, this
is all Henrik's code. I'm too lazy at this moment to actually do any real
programming so I just steal from Henrik :-).

You can download precompiled binaries (recorder, fm recoder, and player) at:
And I included the games in this build since so many people wanted me to send
them special builds :-).

A patch is submitted to:

Here are the changes:
01. Reduced overall stack consumption.
02. Added a "Bookmark empty" splash
03. Fixed bug that prevented the Created/Failed splashes
    from appearing when using the MRB only option.
04. Updated to 2003-06-12 CVS

As always, if you have any bugs or suggestions, e-mail me at rockbox_dev ^at^
samuraipanda ^dot^ com.