Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:01:28 -0800

I'm reluctant to process bookmarks for the directory when ever a directory is
entered, mostly because I feel that would make navigating around a Rockbox
very difficult.

The build is smaller because Windows is just an inheirently more effcient OS
for building software then Linux ;-). That or it's because I didn't include
demos.

Ben