Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12

Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 04:28:22 +0100

Whilst you are playing with directories, I wonder if you could add
"sort-by-extension"?

I have a directory-per-artist and each dir contains their tracks and their
album playlists (also a bunch of jpg & gif (cover images)).
I would be great to have the m3u's at the top of the directory listing with
the individual tracks underneath.

A side effect is that if you call your bookmark files .bmk (or similar),
they will sort to the very top of the directory listing and make per-album
restarts "just a click away"

Good idea?

>I'm reluctant to process bookmarks for the directory when ever a directory is
>entered, mostly because I feel that would make navigating around a Rockbox
>very difficult.
>
>The build is smaller because Windows is just an inheirently more effcient OS
>for building software then Linux ;-). That or it's because I didn't include
>demos.

LOL