Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12
From: Neon John (
Date: 2003-06-12

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:49:15 -0800, Benjamin <>

>This is mostly a bug fix release, so there are no new features. Further, this
>is all Henrik's code. I'm too lazy at this moment to actually do any real
>programming so I just steal from Henrik :-).
>You can download precompiled binaries (recorder, fm recoder, and player) at:

Ahhhh, my life is now complete! You're my hero... Works great on my FM
recorder. I did not have to reset the defaults.

I have one little suggestion that would make it even more convenient for audio
book listeners. Now, you have it so that a book mark is processed in a
directory whenever any file is played. It would be a bit handier if it
processed the bookmark whenever the directory is entered. That would save a
couple of keystroks and looky-looks, nice when operating the unit while

Just curious, your binary is about 30k smaller than the daily releases. What
is the difference? No problem, just curious.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN