Subject: Re: New Bookmark Release - 2003-06-12
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2003-06-13

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:01:28 -0800, "Benjamin" <mailinglists_at_samuraipanda.com>
wrote:

>I'm reluctant to process bookmarks for the directory when ever a directory is
>entered, mostly because I feel that would make navigating around a Rockbox
>very difficult.

I thought you could maybe make it a config option and perhaps add a "yes, no,
not this session" to the dialog screen when it asks if you want to play the
bookmark. No great big deal either way. I can be happy with the system as it
is now. Just thought I'd suggest an enhancement for use while driving.

>The build is smaller because Windows is just an inheirently more effcient OS
>for building software then Linux ;-). That or it's because I didn't include
>demos.

I hope you're ducking..... :-) Never missed the demos.

Thanks again,
John

---
John De Armond