Subject: Re: I have a battery type question

Re: I have a battery type question

From: Tjerk Schuringa <regenpak_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:54:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Troy/Griffin <Griffin_at_IamMagic.com> wrote:
> I just found some 1800mAh NiMH AA's. I know the Archos Jukebox is set
> for 1500mAh. Is it OK to use my newer 1800mAh in the Jukebox recorder?

The Jeukbox (this is a Dutch pun, "Itchbox") isn't "set" for a specific
capacity and will happily accept any NimH cell. If you can get 2.2 Ah or
bigger, hey, just pop it in! I run my AJB6 with 1.8 Ah with no problemos. Only
do make sure it doesn't get too hot (like charge it while sitting in the sun)

T.J.